If you haven't registered for the WPSA Fall Conference, September 20th and 21st, 2018 at the Wintergreen Hotel and Conference Center, here's why you should:
- If you think you know everything there is to know about Workers' Compensation, think again!
- If you have been looking for an affordable benefit plan for your employees, you may find what you are looking for!
- Learn how Wisconsin is addressing the needs of people with dementia and how you can be a part of this plan.
- What are WPSA's "Critical Issues" and what is WPSA doing about them?
- What's at stake for personal care and long term care businesses in the November elections?
- Keeping up with current legal and audit issues is a must for the integrity of your business.
- Why you need to know about the work of the Wisconsin Family and Caregiver Support Alliance and Family Navigator Proposal?
- DHS nurse consultants will provide PCST training (WPSA has requested this training for a long time).
- EVV and other personal care concerns will be discussed by DHS staff.
Please use our online registration via Eventbrite to reserve your seat now:
Please register by September 14th
*If you pay with a check you may use the registration form below.
Note, this will be the last conference that you can pay with a check and paper registration